Thursday, March 26, 2009

Are people just getting dumber

I had two funny things happen today in class while I was giving an exam, I thought I would share. One students came up to me after we handed out the test. She asked if she could give her test back and study a bit more and then start the test over. In the same class I had a student come up with a question about one of the questions. He said he was not in class the day we talked about the Constitution and so wanted me to give him help to answer the question. I guess if you don't ask you never know. But come on, are people just getting dumber.

5 comments:

8th Emergency Prep said...

Oh yes! I'm convinced of it! Oh, I found out last night that due to budget cuts, Blake's school has to make due with what they have now. Sorry! I was hoping for better news!

Kelsey Carreon said...

WOW!! I can't believe the audacity of those students! I think it is lack of brains and lack of personal responsibility to study for a test and to know the materials they are learning. BTW I did ask my sister how far away you all were but when I heard about a 5-6 hour drive I figured I would be forgiven. lol Glad to see you all had a good spring break.

Lyf2.0 said...

What was the question?

The Finck Five said...

If I remember right I asked who were the only people elected directly by the people in the original Constitution? In case you are wondering it was the members of the House of Rep. Senators were elected by State Reps, the President by the Electorial college.

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

This same thing happened to me! Are kids just brazen or what?