Sunday, October 5, 2008

Savannah's Sleeping Beauty Cake

I can see why cakes are so expensive to buy. I made Savannah a Sleeping Beauty cake for her birthday. It took me around 3 to 4 hours to finish it, and then of coarse only took a few minutes to destroy and eat. It was worth it however, Savannah was very excited, she loves sleeping beauty. I was happy with the final product, this is my third cake, and doing Jake’s R2-D2 cake earlier this year gave me a bit of practice with fondant. For more on our sweet Savannah or her birthday see Melissa’s blog who is going to write a lot more.

















6 comments:

andrea said...

That cake is simply over the top fantastic. You are amazing sir James. What a lucky little girl.

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Fabulous! Sydney loves sleeping beauty too....Aurora is her favorite princess of all!

Lyf2.0 said...

You've got to be FREAKING kidding me!

Tamara said...

Oh my goodness, this is truly amazing. Savannah has no idea how lucky she is:)

GINA said...

That's an awesome cake! Good job. Being around my mom whenever she made a cake, I know how time consuming they are

Unknown said...

OMG! are you sure your not in the wrong profession? You have skills!